On this page
Drop-off or collection
Household waste that is too large or too heavy for the (underground) residual waste container you can drop off at the Waste recycling centre free of charge, or have it collected. To have your waste collected, make an appointment.
The collection costs for bulky household waste (max. 2 m3) are € 25.
You can pay with iDEAL when you book an appointment.
Rules for putting waste out for collection
- You may put a maximum of 2 m3 out for collection. Example: 2 three-seater sofas make up 2 m3 between them.
- No longer than 2 metres (sofa or cabinet sections may be left whole).
- Bundle loose items with tape or rope.
- Bulky waste must be liftable by 1 person.
- Tape up glass or mirrors in cupboard doors on both sides with wide tape.
- Do not put in a rubbish bag or box.
- Place bulky waste on the road in front of your property (not in your garden).
Only bulky household waste that has been put out for collection correctly will be picked up.
Waste is collected from 7 am. You may put it out from 9 pm the evening before. Make sure other waste is not put with it. It should preferably be put out in the morning.
What we do not collect
- Waste in bags or boxes
- Car, motorbike, scooter or moped parts
- Tyres and wheel rims
- Construction and demolition waste, e.g. kitchen units, sanitary fittings, loose boards, rubble, fences.
- Bicycles and bicycle scrap
- Soil, sand, earth, gravel, roofing gravel
- Small amounts of chemical waste of asbestos
- Paper and cardboard
- Garden waste
This waste can be dropped off at the Waste recycling centre free of charge.
As a company, you can enter into a contract for your waste collection.