Breda has 2 waste recycling centres which you can use without an appointment. Take an identity document with you. Pre-sort your waste. Companies must pay a fee. Private individuals can dispose of waste free of charge, but not if the waste is transported in a commercial vehicle. You can pay using your PIN.
Waste recycling centre-conditions
- you are a resident of Breda council
- show your driving licence, identity card or passport
- show a valid rental or purchase contract if you rent a house or have bought a house in Breda but have not yet registered with Breda Council
Conditions for waste dropped off by households free of charge
- If you have a car with a commercial number plate (grijs kenteken) (B or V on the plate) and the car is not registered to a company, you can drop off waste free of charge. Take your registration certificate and your vehicle insurance certificate with you.
- If you have rented a commercial car (driven with a Dutch category B driving licence), take the rental contract with you.
- If you have rented a trailer, take the rental contract with you.
If you do not meet the conditions or if you transport waste in a commercial car or car registered to a company, you have to pay.
Waste recycling centres are closed
- December 31, 2022, closed from 1pm (New Year's Eve)
- January 1, 2023 (New Year's Day)