What you need to know
- A single household has 1 free waste disposal pass.
- A multi-person household receives a second waste disposal pass in March 2019.
- If you lose or damage a pass, a replacement waste disposal pass costs € 15.
- When you move house, you do not take the pass with you but leave this at your old house.
- To open the underground residual waste container, place the pass on the display.
- The use of the underground residual waste container is free of charge.
City centre residents have waste disposal passes allowing them to present their waste for collection by the refuse truck, alternatively waste can be presented next to the bicycle storage area Oude Vest or Nieuwstraat.
Households in the suburbs do not have waste disposal passes as there are no underground containers in these areas.