Residual waste

Take residual waste to an underground residual waste container in your area. Open the container using a waste disposal pass.

Residual waste

  • ash from ashtray, hearth or barbecue
  • baking paper
  • baby food tins
  • crisp tubes and crisp packets
  • used paper hankies, tissues and kitchen roll
  • incontinence material
  • nappies, sanitary towels and tampons
  • cat litter granules without Ecolabel
  • chewing gum
  • corks
  • loose-leaf binders, storage folders and ring binders
  • aerosols (whipped cream, hairspray, deodorant)
  • vacuum cleaner bags
  • bird cage sand

Waste that is too large or too heavy for the underground residual waste container is classed as bulky waste.

What goes where

So that you know exactly what type of waste goes where, you can download the list (Dutch), print it off and hang it in a visible location.

pdf Afval scheiden: Wat hoort waar? (PDF, 2.96 MB)
Uw Reactie
Uw Reactie