If parts of the infrastructure in your street show a problem, e.g. the street lighting or pavement, you should alert the municipal authorities straight away. This also applies to issues regarding green space maintenance or litter in the street.

Please ring 14 076 (including outside of office hours) in the event of a hazardous situation or if an event causes a disturbance.

What can you report

  • potholes
  • street litter
  • green space maintenance
  • broken sewerage or flooding drains
  • vermin and nuisance caused by animals
  • dead animals in the street
  • loose pavement slabs
  • street lighting not working (tip: report lamp post number)
  • nuisance following an event

Other reports or tips about the neighbourhood are also welcome.

Reporting to other organisations

Uw Reactie
Uw Reactie