If parts of the infrastructure in your street show a problem, e.g. the street lighting or pavement, you should alert the municipal authorities straight away. This also applies to issues regarding green space maintenance or litter in the street.
Please ring 14 076 (including outside of office hours) in the event of a hazardous situation or if an event causes a disturbance.
What can you report
- street litter
- green space maintenance
- broken sewerage or flooding drains
- vermin and nuisance caused by animals
- dead animals in the street
- loose pavement slabs
- street lighting not working (tip: report lamp post number)
- nuisance following an event
Other reports or tips about the neighbourhood are also welcome.
Reporting to other organisations
- Police (Dutch): violence, physical abuse, offences, theft, suspected cannabis farm, (Dutch) matters that compromise public safety. Reporting anonymously is also possible.
- West-Brabant Environmental Agency (OMWB) (Dutch): nuisance caused by industry, e.g. smells, noise or pollution.
- Directorate-General for Public Works and Water Management: problems on or next to National Trunk roads (motorways, including slip roads).
- Provincial Authorities of Noord-Brabant (Dutch): problems on or next to provincial roads.
- Community Mediation Breda (Dutch): if a dispute between neighbours cannot be solved privately.
- Radar: reporting discrimination and unequal treatment.