You will need the following
- The confirmation email with QR code (you need the QR code to register at the check-in terminal).
- Valid proof of ID.
- Form of the central government with personal details. Please fill out the form and take it with you to the appointment.
- Form of the central government ‘Statement of consent’. Please fill out the form and take it with you tot he appointment.
Register your child (child younger than 16 years)
If you need to register your child (younger than 16 years), also bring:
- Valid proof of ID of the parent attending the registration.
- An official document of the child stating you as the parent (e.g. the international birth certificate or an extract from the custody register).
- This document must be written in Dutch, English, French or German. Or it has been translated into Dutch by a sworn interpreter / translator.
- This document must comply (depending on the country of issue) with the legalization regulations.
- This document must not be older than 3 years.
All the persons you wish to register need to attend in person, including children.
Appointment for someone else
Do you make the appointment for someone else, then please hand to that person:
- the confirmation email
- name and date of birth you entered when making the appointment
If you don’t speak Dutch, English or German, please bring someone who can translate for you.
What you need to know
Proof of registration with BSN
Upon registration, you will receive proof of your registration together with your BSN number.
Changing your details in the Register of Non-Residents (RNI)
Do you want to change your address abroad? Or do you receive an error message when applying for a DigiD, because your details are incorrect? If so, submit the changes to the Register of Non-Residents (RNI).
The central government provides further information on the Register of Non-Residents.