Changing details in the Register of Non-Residents

Do you want to change your address abroad? Or, do you live abroad and you receive an error message when applying for a DigiD, because your details are incorrect? If so, submit your changes so that the Register of Non-Residents (RNI) can be updated.
pdf Wijziging gegevens RNI doorgeven (PDF, 485.31 KB)

This form is in Dutch. If you need assistance please call 14 076.

What you need to know

Your request for a change will be dealt with and processed as soon as possible. You will receive confirmation by e-mail once the details have been updated.

Uw Reactie
Uw Reactie