Submit a complaint or give a compliment

What would you like to tell us?

Complaint concerning public areas

If parts of the infrastructure in your street show a problem, e.g. the street lighting or pavement, you should alert the municipal authorities straight away. This also applies to issues regarding green space maintenance or litter in the street.


Please ring 14 076 (including outside of office hours) in the event of a hazardous situation or if an event causes a disturbance.

Complaint about the municipal organization

Are you dissatisfied with the information, communication, procedures, the policy of the municipality or the way in which you have been treated by an employee? Then you can submit a complaint.

Submit complaint about the municipal organization

The Municipality endeavours to contact you within a few days in order to discuss your complaint and to deal with it. The statutory period of time within which the complaint must be dealt with is 6 weeks.

If you do not agree with the way in which your complaint was dealt with by the Municipality, please contact the Ombudsman.

Give a compliment

Are you happy about the service you have received or about an employee of the Municipality? If so, you can give a compliment.

Give a compliment

Uw Reactie
Uw Reactie