Submit a claim

You can hold the Municipality liable if you have sustained damage/loss or injury for which the Municipality is responsible. Use the form to submit a claim.

What you need to know

You can hold the Municipality liable in the event of:

  • negligence and overdue maintenance, for example, in the event of damage/loss due to a poorly maintained road surface
  • unlawful acts by an employee of the Municipality, for example, damage/loss caused by an accident or collision
  • work performed by or on behalf of the Municipality

How it works

Enter information about the accident/incident on the web form. You will need the following information:

  • your telephone number
  • your IBAN number
  • the date, time and location of the incident
  • a detailed description about what happened
  • evidence, such as photos of the damage, the location or the local situation
  • an invoice or bills showing the amount of the claim
  • if applicable, one or more witness statements
  • If applicable, an official report written by the police

The Municipality endeavours to deal with claims within 8 weeks. During this period it will be investigated whether the damage/loss was caused by the Municipality.

Uw Reactie
Uw Reactie