Moving abroad

If you move abroad for a prolonged period of time, or if you emigrate, you need to notify the municipality. A prolonged period of time equates to at least 8 months of the year. You can report this a maximum of 1 month before you move abroad.

Apply with Digid 

(The form is in Dutch. If you need assistance please call 14 076.)

Who can notify the municipality of a change of address?

  • Anyone aged 16 years or older moving house
  • Spouses or registered partners and children of full age for each other, if they move together from the same address to another country
  • Parent, guardian or carer of minors moving abroad with them
  • One of the parents if the entire family moves from the same address to another country
  • A person of full age who is authorised in writing by the person moving
Uw Reactie
Uw Reactie